Drawing for a $2500 Website Package
Want a FREE $2500 Website to Feature Your Business?
If you’re like me, you want a great deal. How would you like to win a chance to get your website designed for free? We will create and custom design a website presence for you. This site will feature your business, on the first page, a products/or services page, you get two additional pages for anything else you’d like to offer, and we’ll create a contact us page where all of your directions and information will reside. So basically a $2500 value, at no charge to you.
The fine print:
- YOU MUST HAVE CLAIM / and VERIFY your Google Business Listing. USE THIS LINK to start your FREE Listing & expedite your verification.
- Is the Website Free? Yes if your name is drawn.
- You must be a business with a storefront, not a home based business.
- You are responsible for the monthly hosting costs associated to keep your website “on” the internet.
- You are responsible for your annual domain name cost of $15.00 per year.
If you would like to ADD ON additional services.
- If want to easily make changes to your site with your own login, and you’d like your site mobile friendly, your site must be built in wordpress, there will be a $499 fee to upgrade your website design on this platform as it costs us more time to build.
- If you’d like a Google StreetView Virtual Tour with an interactive tour for your entire business under 2000 square feet, the upgrade will be $799.
- If you’d like a single UPDATED StreetView Image to ADD to your Google Listing of the front of your business, we’ll take a single shot for you for $249, or give you upto 5 panoramas or 5 360º virtual tour images that get uploaded to Google for just $399.
- If you want an ecommerce site, your hosting costs would be an additional $20/month for upto 20 items ($1/mo per item average), plus 15/mo extra for weekly backups instead of the standard 1 backup ($5/backup each).
- Annual increase of hosting in January will be a minimum of $5 or 10% of the prior year whichever is greater.
- Who owns the Website? You own the website– we simply manage it, keep up with constant security updates, database updates, theme updates, plugin updates, monitor uptime, and if your site is hacked for whatever reason we’ll work with you to restore it.